- Study Materials
- All required equipment for duration of course (excludes underwater cameras)
- Pool session
- Sea Dives (1x Shore dive and 1x boat dive)
- PADI online registration fees
The PADI photography dive course is designed to be an introduction to basic underwater photography and to help the student diver develop the skills, knowledge and practical techniques necessary to enjoy this interesting activity both in Cape Town and abroad. Scroll down for more details and bookings.
PADI Underwater Photography Specialty
The PADI Underwater Photographer Specialty course can help you learn how to take your first underwater photographs or fine tune your existing skills to produce photographs that will stun your friends.
What will I do?
You’ll learn the basics of underwater photography such as composition, film type and camera handling, with special emphasis on practical techniques. You’ll learn underwater photography dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You’ll also learn how to care for and maintain your camera equipment.
Flexible time schedules for full-time or part-time candidates.
- Day one: Knowledge review, pool session and shore dive
- Day two: Basic photo editing tutorial and shore dive