- Study Materials
- All required equipment for duration of course
- Pool session
- 2x Sea Dives (shore or boat)
- PADI online registration fees
The purpose of the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course is to assist all divers in polishing their buoyancy control beyond the Open Water Diver level. Scroll down for more details and bookings.
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty is used to enhance the student’s buoyancy control abilities through knowledge development and skills practice.
Why Peak Performance Buoyancy?
If you want to fine-tune your buoyancy and soar over reefs, extend bottom time by reducing air consumption and prolong the life of your dive equipment, the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course is for you.
Flexible time schedules for full-time or part-time candidates.
- Day one: Knowledge review, pool session1xsea dives (shore based)
- Day two:Knowledge review1x sea dive (boat based)