- Discover scuba diving booklet
- All required equipment for duration of course
- 1x Theory session
- 1x Pool Dive
- 1x Sea Dives (Shore Based)
- PADI online registration
Interested in SCUBA diving and don't know where to start? Then the PADI Discover SCUBA Diving (DSD) program is the place for you! Scroll down for more details and bookings.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)
The program is an experience and not a dive qualification. It is designed for people who want to give SCUBA diving a try before committing to the entire Open Water Diver Course.
During your DSD, you will have an introduction to the theory of diving with a theory session. You will then spend some time in our onsite pool where you will get familiar with your SCUBA gear and learn some of the vital skills while having fun in the pool at the same time.
Finally, we will take you on a sea dive at a suitable dive site around the peninsula. You will not be doing any skills on the sea dive, simply enjoying the marine life and touring around underwater.
This is a half day experience.
- Part one: Theory session, briefing and equipment collection
- Part two: Equipment assembly and pool dive
- Part three: Sea dive (shore based)