- Study Materials
- All required equipment for duration of course
- Sea Dives (4x Boat dives)
- PADI online registration fees
The purpose of the PADI Deep Diver specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of diving between the depths of 18 metres to 40 metres. Scroll down for more details and bookings.
PADI Deep Diver Specialty
The Deep Diver specialty course is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction to deeper diving within the limits of recreational scuba diving. Training should emphasize fun and safety. The goals of PADI Deep Diver training are:
- To develop the student’s theoretical knowledge of deep diving.
- To enable the student to plan, organize and make no-decompression dives between the depths of 18 metres to 40 metres.
Why PADI Deep Diver?
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – going deep to see thing others can only dream about. The perfect dive course for Cape Town diving.
The program takes two days..
Flexible time schedules for full-time or part-time candidates.
- Day one: Knowledge review, theory session and 2x boat dives
- Day two: Knowledge review and 2x boat dives