Scuba diving training in Cape Town
can be daunting, exhilarating, exhausting, exciting and is usually a mixture of all the above. But it’s never boring! We make the following six promises to you to make sure you get the most out of your Cape Town dive course
with Pisces Divers:
- Our instructors all have considerable experience both in Cape Town and abroad and have a wealth of knowledge to share. Because our instructor/student ratios are 1:4 or less you will have plenty of personal attention and time to ask questions.
- We have excellent school equipment for your safety and comfort during your course in Cape Town.
- Sometimes students require more time to master skills or gain confidence while learning to dive. Or you might miss a scheduled dive or training session. No problem! Due to the modular nature of the training, we can arrange additional sessions or remedial training at very reasonable rates. Ask your instructor how this works.
- We select interesting and varied Cape Town dive sites for all our PADI dive courses.
- We are generous with our boat dives on all our PADI dive courses – PADI Openwater courses have two boat dives, PADI Advanced Openwater courses at least two as well.
- Everything is included in the price tag and there are no hidden surprises. All PADI dive courses include the relevant PADI materials and registration fees. The only extra is your permit to scuba dive in a Marine Protected Area at R45 for a monthly permit or R95 for a year permit.