OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
adequate swimming skills
good physical health
takes 2 - 6 months
OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
GOOD PHYSICAL HEALTH
TAKES 2-6 MONTHS
The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor rating sets you apart from the crowd. PADI Instructors may conduct the entire range of PADI programs – from Discover Scuba through Divemaster.
PADI Instructors do things others can only daydream about.
If you want to live an extraordinary life, you’re in the right place.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months ( check with a PADI Course Director or PADI Office for qualifying credentials.)
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives
- Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
What will I do?
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
- Have at least 100 logged dives prior to entering a PADI Instructor Exam
- Study Materials
- Pool Dives
- Sea Dives
- Practical assessment
- PADI OWSI and EFRI courses
Flexible time schedules for full-time or part-time candidates.
- Two weeks of intense theory and practical training.
- Pool training
- Sea training
- 5x Specialties (MSDT Rating)
SHARE WITH YOUR BUDDIES:
PADI OPEN WATER INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE
PADI DIVEMASTER VIDEO
I had an awesome experience doing my Padi Open Water course at Pisces Divers! Vito, Ross, Mark, and Arno were all such great instructors. Super calm, knowledgable and easy to... read more
Being beginners, we were very positive about the clear explanations, friendly attitude and flexibility from the instructors and everyone else at Pisces Divers. We had a great introduction to scuba... read more
The last three days were fantastic. The instructor for my open water diver course, Brett, was extremely friendly and really calm. He learned us everything we needed to know and... read more
Completed my diving certificates here and it was everything you could want in a dive school. They were friendly, professional, fun, accommodating and reasonably priced. Diving in Cape Town was... read more
The crew at Pisces Divers is one of the best I have ever dived with. Always willing to pass on their knowledge and tips on diving in cold water.. I'm... read more
The idea of taking a boat into the middle of nowhere and jumping into the water with the Cape Fur Seals and have a blast with the clowns of the... read more
The Skippers' are very knowledgable. They're the embodiment of calm before storm and make you feel comfortable, talking you through the dos and donts about operating the vessel. They're witty... read more
We really enjoyed this dive shop and the dive experiences. From the personnel to the actual dives. The people were super friendly. We enjoyed Eddie's guidance on... read more
A belated review - just thinking about the next dive holiday but I keep thinking back to the time in Cape Town at Pisces Divers in August. My son and... read more
Fantastic diving experience! It all started with great communication over email. They were very helpful answering all questions and making sure I had all the information needed. Due to the... read more