OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
adequate swimming skills
good physical health
takes 2 - 6 months
OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
GOOD PHYSICAL HEALTH
TAKES 2-6 MONTHS
The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor rating sets you apart from the crowd. PADI Instructors may conduct the entire range of PADI programs – from Discover Scuba through Divemaster.
PADI Instructors do things others can only daydream about.
If you want to live an extraordinary life, you’re in the right place.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months ( check with a PADI Course Director or PADI Office for qualifying credentials.)
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives
- Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
What will I do?
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
- Have at least 100 logged dives prior to entering a PADI Instructor Exam
- Study Materials
- Pool Dives
- Sea Dives
- Practical assessment
- PADI OWSI and EFRI courses
Flexible time schedules for full-time or part-time candidates.
- Two weeks of intense theory and practical training.
- Pool training
- Sea training
- 5x Specialties (MSDT Rating)
SHARE WITH YOUR BUDDIES:
PADI OPEN WATER INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE
PADI DIVEMASTER VIDEO
So, I didn’t actually get to go on a dive with Pisces because of weather conditions but I’m still giving this shop 5 stars. I contacted the shop to schedule... read more
We had a wonderful time doing the Open Water Dive Course at Pisces divers and would highly recommend them! The diving instructors were very patient and we felt confident and... read more
The last three days were fantastic. The instructor for my open water diver course, Brett, was extremely friendly and really calm. He learned us everything we needed to know and... read more
I would like to say a huge thank you to Pisces Divers for providing a brilliant service. We felt safe and thoroughly enjoyed our diving in Simon's Town. I... read more
I have been diving with Pisces. 2 dives from the shore. I was the only divers so I got full attention from the diving master! Underwater it looked like a... read more
The Skippers' are very knowledgable. They're the embodiment of calm before storm and make you feel comfortable, talking you through the dos and donts about operating the vessel. They're witty... read more
This was the best cold water diving we've ever done, the colors you're going to see are indescribable!! Also if you go with Pisces diving you'll be in excellent hands... read more
I enjoyed my dive with them so much. The staff is very helpful and the dive itself was amazing. I did the kelp forest dive. I would recommend them to... read more
I really appreciate the crew and management of Pisces Scuba. They were so inviting and helpful. They went out of their way to make our dive special. They even took... read more
The idea of taking a boat into the middle of nowhere and jumping into the water with the Cape Fur Seals and have a blast with the clowns of the... read more